I have found that showing short, captivating video clips about technology engages students because they love to hear about new advancements in technology. Everyday I search the web for new exciting developments on the horizon and show them to my students. I gauge the effectiveness of the video by the students reaction. I only keep the videos that elicit positive reactions and self-directed discussions from students.
A Day Made of Glass
- Any glass surface becomes your monitor.
- Sorting Photos, using GPS, Drawing etc. on any surface.
- See 360 degree pictures of yourself in clothing before you buy the clothing.
Future of Screen Technology
- Stretch the screen of an iPhone size device to the size of an iPad.
- See-through monitors that can be flipped with the movement of one finger.
- Any flat surface becomes a monitor including a bathroom mirror.
- Connect 2 phones, slide images from one phone to another.