- For eight years, Doritos fans have created amazing advertisements to “Crash the Super Bowl”
- This year (2015) – One fan will see their ad aired during the Super Bowl, receive $1 million dollars and get a job with Universal Pictures to help bring major motion pictures to life.
- This is an amazing marketing strategy for many reasons. Here are a few…
- #1. It gets people talking about and engaged in the product
- #2. It draws people to the Doritos Website to watch the videos
- #3. Customer reviews are usually more effective than the company saying it themselves
- Show your students some of the Finalist videos and the How it Works video
- Ask your students, why do they think this is such an effective marketing strategy for Doritos?
LInk to Finalists videos page
Link to How it Works video