Google Classroom is your mission control for class. Create classes, distribute assignments, send feedback, and see everything in one place. Instant. Paperless. Easy. (google.com/edu/products)
Click on the image below to view this product…
1. Create a class with just a few clicks
2. Add your students by sending them a class code or adding them directly
3. Create an assignment. You’ll be able to see who’s completed the assignment and who’s still working on it.
1. Everything is in one place. Join the class in one click and then have all of the materials at your fingertips.
2. Start a conversation. Communicate privately with your teacher or ask questions to the whole class.
3. Submit assignments. Attach anything to your assignments (Google Docs, links or photos)
• This is a step-by-step guide for teachers who are new to using Google Classroom.
• Screen shots, arrows and instruction bubbles are used to show how to get started and easily navigate within Classroom.
• The following topics are covered in this teachers guide…
1. Create a Class
2. Post to Classroom Stream
3. Stream Options (Create Question, Assignment or Announcement)
4. Share a Class Code
5. Invite Students (Select Students by Directory, Contacts or Groups)
6. Class Overview
7. Add Class Materials (Files, Drive Documents, YouTube Videos, Links)
8. Google Drive Classroom Folders (Moving Files to Classroom Folders)
10. Student Settings
Note: You will receive 3 PDF versions of this guide…
1. 1 Slide Per Page (Larger Screen Shots and Instructions)
2. 4 Slides Per Page (Printer Friendly)
3. Student Reference (Handout or Electronic Copy for Students)
Click on the link below to view this product…