• This free guide shows students how to take a Screen Shot (Print Screen) on a PC or a Mac computer and how to insert it into a document and crop it!
• Taking a Screen Shot is a very helpful tool and I have found most students are unaware how to do it.
Some uses for screen shots…
• Screen Shots are very helpful for explaining a concept or for showing step-by-step instructions
• To help examine data, survey results or graphs, take a screen shot of the information and paste it into a presentation or document
• Some programs I use with my students in the computer lab require payment to be able to save or print work. However, you can use these programs for free and then students can take a screen shot to hand-in their work.
Click on the link below to download this free guide…