• This lesson includes step-by-step instructions and screenshots for uploading a Microsoft Office Document (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) into Google Drive.
• You can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides.
• Once you’ve edited a Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides file, you can then save and share it with others.
• It also includes a video link to learn how to add the Google Drive Plugin for Microsoft Office.
• With this plugin, you can now edit your Office files stored in Google Drive directly in Microsoft Office!
• If you use Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you can save your files directly to Google Drive, open them from Drive, or share them, all from within your Office programs.
Link to get the plug-in…
Link to video explaining how to download and use the Plugin…
Click on the link below to download this lesson…