StoryboardThat.com – Storyboard Creator
• Extensive Image Library (Posable characters and Millions of Photos)
• Flexible Layouts (7 Layout Choices and up to 100 cells)
• Intuitive and Simple drag and drop interface
* Make Your Dream Movie!
* Over 4,000,000 Storyboards Created
This guide utilizes step-by-step instructions and screenshots to show teachers and students how to use StoryboardThat!
Note #1: The program contains many lesson plans and teacher guides. This guide will show you how to access those plans and guides.
Note #2: This is a paid program but it has a 14 day free trial. This guide shows you how to access the free trial. That should be plenty of time for your students to create several projects.
1. Create Free Trial Account
2. Student Log-in
3. My Dashboard
4. Lesson Plans and Teacher Guides
5. Scene Options (Edit, Rotate, Layers, Filters)
9. Web & Technology
11. Storyboard Layout
12. Add or Remove Cells
13. Move Cells/Advanced Tools
14. Undo, Redo and Save