• These stories can be interesting, fun and challenging for students!
• This resource contains step-by-step instructions, instruction bubbles and planning pages to help them create the stories in Google Slides
• Students will need to plan out their stories because of the somewhat complex nature of creating the options in these types of stories
1. Planning Slides
2. Creating a Choice Slide
3. Creating Destination Slides
4. Shapes for Adventure Pages
5. Linking Slides
6. Insert Text Boxes
7. Linking Callouts
• These stories can also be created in Groups. Each member of the group could be responsible to write one adventure. All members could work on the story at the same time using Google Slides.
• Use the planning slides in this resource to help students prepare. They can be shown on a projector, shared through Google Classroom or photocopied.
• After they are finished preparing, use the instructions in this resource to show students how they will create their stories in Google Slides