“We designed Classroom to be as easy to use as possible, so we originally provided one class Stream for teachers and students to share new content and ideas. But a single stream, while simple, became too crowded, and it was hard for teachers and students to find what they needed. That’s why we’re introducing a new Classwork page, which lets teachers better organize assignments and questions by grouping them into modules and units.”
Our Teacher & Student Guide is now refreshed to help you use the New Google Classroom.
- Office Sway is a presentation program and is part of the Microsoft Office 365 family of programs
- Create visually striking newsletters, presentations, and documentation in minutes
- Easily drop in photos, videos, and other multimedia
- Sway is integrated with your device and the web
- Sway’s design engine brings your content together beautifully
- Put in final touches to get to the style that works for you.
• Students can design logos with the new Wix Logo Maker
• Wix.com is one of the most well known websites for helping people build websites, now they have added a new feature to help build logos
• This revolutionary tool will start by asking students a few questions
• Based on their answers, the algorithm will then automatically generate a selection of variations of what their future logo might look like
• They simply pick their favorite and get ready to customize
Students will edit the following features…
Students can download free samples of their logos to submit to their teacher
- KidsSpell.com is the absolutely free and totally fun way to improve ability to learn and retain spelling words.
- Teachers and parents can load students’ spelling words, creating customized spelling practices, or you can use one of the over 350 preloaded spelling lists with over 6,600 words.
- These spelling games have been designed to improve spelling abilities in a fun way that students will love
- Lists begin with lesson # 1, which are age appropriate for a 6-7 year old, and progress through lesson # 412 which is age appropriate for 15-18+ years old.
- Early lessons are shorter and consist of a variety of basic starter words. As the student progresses, both the difficulty of words presented as well as the length or number of words in each spelling list increases.
A collection of over 40 Educational Technology websites divided into ten categories…
5. Classroom Management
ClassBadges, ClassDojo, Google Timer, BouncyBalls, Edmodo, Classclimate, CheckItOut, ClassCraft, Remind
9. Interactive Tools
KidBlog, Peergrade, Quizlet, Kami, Lucidchart, Flippity, Padlet, Mural, Popplet, PicMonkey, SurveyMonkey, Letter Generator, Thinglink, Trading Card Generator, Evernote
10. Google Tools
Google Drive, Google Classroom, Hangouts, Cast For Education, Maps, Groups, Fonts, Calendar, Photos and more…
Click the link below to access the Digital Citizenship Lessons and Resources…