• WeVideo is the leading online video creation platform for video editing, collaboration, and sharing across any device.
• Drag and drop your videos, trim and choose from pre-made themes to set a unique style.
• Online video editor that makes it easy to capture, create, view and share your movies
• Add video, images, text and transitions with ease
This guide contains screenshots and instruction bubbles to teach students how to use WeVideo to make amazing videos. It gives some suggestions for video topics but the main purpose of this resource is to help teachers and students use WeVideo.
1. Accessing WeVideo
2. Import Images/Video
3. Drag Images/Video into Storyboard
4. Edit Video
5. Change Theme
6. Add Music
7. Apply Graphics
8. Publish Video
9. Video Topic Ideas