· Desire2Learn helps create inspired and engaging learning for all with their online course platform
· D2L’s powerful and flexible learning management platform helps drive better learning outcomes by offering every learner a highly personalized, digital experience.
· This resource uses step-by-step instructions and screenshots to show teachers how to set-up and use Desire2Learn
1. Setting up a class
2. Search Courses
3. Manage the Course Homepage
4. Make a Copy of the Homepage
5. Menu: Communication, Course Tools, Student Tools, Edit Course, Gear
6. Activate a Course
7. Creating Units and Lessons
8. Uploading Files
11. Class Progress
· Post announcements, resources, and more right on students’ course homepages.
· Engage parents by giving them a “fly on the wall” view into the digital classroom.
· Ensure younger students can find their way around with icon-based navigation.