Sometimes the easiest way to make a copy of something is to take a snapshot of your screen – this is what Snipping Tool does. Use it to save and share teaching resources and ideas. Students can also use the Snipping tool to submit assignments electronically to you.
Capture all or part of your PC screen, add notes, save the snip, or email it from the Snipping Tool window.
Microsoft OneNote is a Digital Notebook. Annotating a document is one of the best features for teachers in OneNote as it is such a helpful learning tool when doing Q&A with students or learning a new concept. This might be the best tool I have seen to annotate aside from using a SmartBoard.
· Use this feature while teaching students to…
1. Fill-in responses
2. Label diagrams
3. Correct responses
4. Use shapes and arrows to draw attention
OneNote – Your Digital Notebook
Get organized in notebooks you can divide into sections and pages. Revise your notes with type, highlighting, or ink annotations. Draw your thoughts and annotate your notes.
Teachers can use OneNote to organize lesson plans in searchable digital notebooks.
• Students can design logos with the new Wix Logo Maker
• Wix.com is one of the most well known websites for helping people build websites, now they have added a new feature to help build logos
• This revolutionary tool will start by asking students a few questions
• Based on their answers, the algorithm will then automatically generate a selection of variations of what their future logo might look like
• They simply pick their favorite and get ready to customize
Students will edit the following features…
Students can download free samples of their logos to submit to their teacher
KidsSpell.com is the absolutely free and totally fun way to improve ability to learn and retain spelling words.
Teachers and parents can load students’ spelling words, creating customized spelling practices, or you can use one of the over 350 preloaded spelling lists with over 6,600 words.
These spelling games have been designed to improve spelling abilities in a fun way that students will love
Lists begin with lesson # 1, which are age appropriate for a 6-7 year old, and progress through lesson # 412 which is age appropriate for 15-18+ years old.
Early lessons are shorter and consist of a variety of basic starter words. As the student progresses, both the difficulty of words presented as well as the length or number of words in each spelling list increases.
• Evernote is the digital workspace that helps you collect and organize everything you need to be more productive.
• Organize your work and declutter your life
• Collect everything that matters in one place and find it when you need it
• Enhance your notes with links, checklists, tables, attachments and audio recordings
• Capture, organize and share notes from anywhere
• Millions of people use Evernote to stay organized
• Use Evernote for free or upgrade for more space and features