• TeachwithTech regularly updates products with new activities, screenshots, instructions and video/article links
• Recent updates include many of our Google Drive products, ClassDojo, WeVideo, Computer Crime, and many of our Bundles!
• Download these Free Updates under your “my purchases” tab
• This notice will appear if there is an update…
Newly Revised, Re-Download
• Simply download the product files again to get the update
• Thank you for your purchases and remember to check for updates before using a TeachwithTech resource
• The simple way to build an amazing classroom community
• Used in 90% K-8 schools in US | Always free for teachers
• ClassDojo connects teachers with students and parents to build amazing classroom communities
• Students can showcase and share their learning by adding photos and videos to their own portfolios
• Get parents engaged by sharing photos and videos of wonderful classroom moments
• Instantly share photos, videos, and announcements on Class Story, or privately message with any parent
• Any classroom, any device – 100% free
UPDATE: This guide has been completely redesigned in 2018 to show you the current ClassDojo dashboard and features! It includes easy to follow step-by-step instructions and screenshots to show you how to use ClassDojo.
1. Sign-up / Log-in
2. ClassDojo Dashboard
3. Adding Photos
4. Setting Up a Class
5. Load Students or Importing Class Lists (Word & Excel)
6. Inviting Students & Parents
7. Take Home Printable Invites
8. Dashboard 3 Main Tabs (Classroom, Stories & Messages)
9. Account Settings
10. Class Story Cards
11. Communicating with Parents & Private Messages
12. Share What’s Happening in Your Class
• This activity includes screen shots and step-by-step instruction bubbles to show students how to make a St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun and Four Leaf Clover using Shapes in Google Drive Drawings
• This is a fun activity that allows students to learn more about Google Drive Drawings while creating an amusing holiday picture
• It also includes a simple marking scheme
Topics/Skills Covered in this Activity
• Finding the Shape Button
• Using a Variety of Shapes (Oval, Rectangle, Triangle etc.)
• Moving / Rotating Shapes
• Coloring Shapes
• Copy/Paste Shapes
• Putting Shapes Together to Make a Picture
• WeVideo is the leading online video creation platform for video editing, collaboration, and sharing across any device.
• Drag and drop your videos, trim and choose from pre-made themes to set a unique style.
• Online video editor that makes it easy to capture, create, view and share your movies
• Add video, images, text and transitions with ease
This guide contains screenshots and instruction bubbles to teach students how to use WeVideo to make amazing videos. It gives some suggestions for video topics but the main purpose of this resource is to help teachers and students use WeVideo.
1. Accessing WeVideo
2. Import Images/Video
3. Drag Images/Video into Storyboard
4. Edit Video
5. Change Theme
6. Add Music
7. Apply Graphics
8. Publish Video
9. Video Topic Ideas
This week I redesigned the Docs (word processing), Sheets (spreadsheets) and Slides (presentations) lessons in this bundle. New screenshots and step-by-step instructions were added for each program. If you have already purchased it, you can download the free updates under your “my purchases” tab. This bundle also contains instructions and activities for Forms (quizzes and surveys), Drawings (desktop publishing/pictures) and Drive Add-ons. Here is a link to the resource…
Google recently launched this new drawing tool that pairs machine learning with drawings from artists to help students create images quickly. It is really simple to use and fun for all ages.
“Machine learning is a type of artificial intelligence (AI) that provides computers with the ability to learn without being explicitly programmed. Machine learning focuses on the development of computer programs that can change when exposed to new data.” (http://whatis.techtarget.com/definiti…)
TeachwithTech is about to reach 5000 Reviews on TeachersPayTeachers! I would really appreciate it you could leave feedback if you have purchased a resource or downloaded one of my free products to help us reach 5000!
Here is how you do it…
Go to teacherspayteachers.com and log-in to your account
Click on My Purchases
Click Leave Feedback below the resource you purchased. Rate the product and leave a feedback message.
Canva.com design and desktop publishing software – This is one of my top 5 EdTech tools – I use it all the time!
1. Easy to use
2. Stunning layouts
3. Unique font options
4. Huge gallery of captivating images and icon options
5. Free to use (some images/icons are paid)
Use it in your classroom anytime your students need to design something. Design Posters, Presentations, Cards and Social Media layouts using Canva! You really need to check it out if you have not tried Canva.
• “The easiest design program in the world” – The Webbys
• “Canva enables anyone to become a designer” – PSFK
GENERATE FUNNY, FRIENDLY NICKNAMES FOR PLAYERS IN LIVE KAHOOTS!
Most of us have experienced problems with naughty nicknames while trying to play Kahoot with our classes. Also, sometimes students get overly creative coming up with names and it takes a long time for everyone to join. Kahoot has a new feature to simplify your hosting experience – their nickname generator!