StoryboardThat.com – Storyboard Creator
• Extensive Image Library (Posable characters and Millions of Photos)
• Flexible Layouts (7 Layout Choices and up to 100 cells)
• Intuitive and Simple drag and drop interface
* Make Your Dream Movie!
* Over 4,000,000 Storyboards Created
This guide utilizes step-by-step instructions and screenshots to show teachers and students how to use StoryboardThat!
Note #1: The program contains many lesson plans and teacher guides. This guide will show you how to access those plans and guides.
Note #2: This is a paid program but it has a 14 day free trial. This guide shows you how to access the free trial. That should be plenty of time for your students to create several projects.
1. Create Free Trial Account
2. Student Log-in
3. My Dashboard
4. Lesson Plans and Teacher Guides
5. Scene Options (Edit, Rotate, Layers, Filters)
9. Web & Technology
11. Storyboard Layout
12. Add or Remove Cells
13. Move Cells/Advanced Tools
14. Undo, Redo and Save
• Everyone can make comics!
• Pixton introduces the world to Click-n-Drag Comics™, a revolutionary new patented technology that gives anyone the power to create amazing comics on the web.
• From fully posable characters to dynamic panels, props, and speech bubbles, every aspect of a comic can be controlled in an intuitive click-n-drag motion.
• Winning over 10 prestigious awards, Pixton Comics was named a “leading Web 2.0 pioneer” and “one of the 20 companies driving innovation and changing the way we use the Internet” by Backbone Magazine / KPMG
1. Sign Up
2. Create a Group
3. Assign an Activity
4. Activity Options
5. Main Menu
7. My Comics
8. Adding Activities
9. Accessing Templates
10. Installing Flash
11. Character Options (Editing expression, looks, proportion and color)
12. Zoom in and out
13. Adding Text
14. Adding Prop
15. Send Back/Bring Forward
16. Save Panel/Add Panel
Note: Pixton has a variety of detailed activities by subject area.
• TeachwithTech regularly updates products with new activities, screen shots, instructions and video/article links
• Recent updates include many of our Google Drive products, Kidblog, Edmodo, Kahoot, Computer Course Part 1 and Part 2 (as well as many more…)
• Download these Free Updates under your “my purchases” tab
• This notice will appear if there is an update…
Newly Revised, Re-Download
• Simply download the product files again to get the update
• Thank you for your purchases and remember to check for updates before using a TeachwithTech resource
I offered students the opportunity for bonus marks if they create a character/picture using shapes in Google Drawings. I was really impressed with what they were able to create. Here are a few student exemplars…
This is a fun activity that allows students to learn more about Google Drive Drawings while creating an amusing picture.
• Once students are done completing one of my Google Draw activities (Holiday Picture, Dinosaur, Minion, Pokemon etc.), they can create a picture of their choice.
• This resource some examples of what students created for this activity
• Note: these examples do not include step-by-step instructions like my other Google Draw activities.