• Every student has a voice
• Students use Flipgrid on mobile devices or a desktop equipped with microphone and camera
• Download the free Flipgrid iOS (iPad or iPhone) or Android Flipgrid app
There are many uses for Flipgrid including…
• Getting to know students (students will introduce themselves with a 90 second video)
• Students get to know each other
• Students learn from one another
• Respond to questions
• Provide feedback about a lesson, activity or book
• Teach the class about a topic
• Spark new discussion topics by “sparking” a student video
• Demonstrate a skill such as singing a song or playing a musical instrument
• Homework assignments
14 days will give you lots of time to learn how to use Animoto, teach your students and have them complete several video projects – give it a try!
Save Time Grading Assignments and Tests!
Create Quizzes, Assignments and Investigations in Google Forms and Microsoft Forms. Forms will automatically mark them for you!
i finished a MAJOR UPDATE to this bundle this week. It has been updated with new screenshots and instructions for Word, PowerPoint, Publisher and Excel.
1. WORD (Word Processing)
2. POWERPOINT (Presentations)
3. EXCEL (Spreadsheets and Charts)
4. PUBLISHER (Desktop Publishing)
5. FORMS (Surveys and Quizzes)
#1. MICROSOFT WORD
• Microsoft Word is a software application that allows the user to perform word processing and create beautiful and engaging documents.
• This lesson includes instructions along with screen shots and text bubbles to demonstrate how easy it is to create high-quality documents using Microsoft Word.
• It reveals and explains the main features located under the menu bar.
• It includes activities, student exemplars and marking schemes
1. Font (Style, Size, Color)
2. Bulleted and Numbered Lists
3. Bold, italics, Underline
4. Align and Center Text
5. Inserting (Tables, Pictures, Shapes, SmartArt, Charts, Header, Page Numbers, WordArt, Textboxes, Video)
6. Page Layout (Page Size, Margins, Orientation, Page Color)
7. References (Table of Contents, Bibliography, Endnotes and Footnotes, Citation)
8. Mailings (Labels)
9. Review (Spelling and Grammar, Thesaurus)
10. View (Zoom, Print and Web Layout)
11. Microsoft Word Activities (Instructions, Marking Scheme, Student Exemplars)
1. Creating a dinosaur using shapes in Word
2. Using Picture Tools to add and move images
3. Creating a Resume
4. Using WordArt
5. Creating and Formatting a Table
6. Setting Up a Page
#2. MICROSOFT POWERPOINT
• PowerPoint is a presentation software program
• Create screens that effectively incorporate colorful text, images, tables and graphs
• Animate text and illustrations and set-up transitions between slides
This lesson includes instructions along with screenshots and text bubbles to demonstrate how easy it is to create beautiful presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint. It also reveals and explains the main features located under the menu bar. This resource also contains activities that students will create using PowerPoint along with student exemplars of some of the activities.
1. Format Text (font color/style, underline, italics, bold, bulleted lists, align text)
2. Changing Slide Layouts
3. Creating New Slides
4. Inserting Shapes, Text Boxes, Tables, WordArt, Pictures
5. Arranging Shapes
6. Constructing SmartArt and Charts
7. Design (Slide Layout)
8. Slide Backgrounds
9. Transitions and Custom Animation
10. Slide Show (Setting up the show)
11. Review and Viewing the Presentation
This resource contains 7 PowerPoint presentation activities
1. Snack Treat
2. Wacky Product
3. Tech Gadget
4. Comparing 2 Smartphones
5. Tech Sharing
6. Performing a Task
7. Tell Us About The First One Developed
Students are encouraged to use their imaginations to sell a unique item, research technology devices and share new information. They are guided through the process of putting these shows together.
These presentations include…
• Topic information for each slide
• Presentation Tips
• Marking schemes
• Student Exemplars
#3. MICROSOFT EXCEL
• Microsoft Excel is software that lets you create tables, and calculate and analyze data.
• This type of software is called spreadsheet software.
• Excel lets you create tables that automatically calculate the totals of numerical values you input, print out tables in neat layouts, and create simple graphs.
1. Investigating the MENU (File, Home, Insert, Page Layout, Formulas, Data, Review, View, Help)
2. Rows, Columns and Cells
3. Types of Charts
4. Chart Components
5. Highlighting Data
6. Creating Charts
7. Format Chart Area
8. Chart Tools – Design (Adding Elements, Quick Layout, Changing Colors, Switch Column/Row, Select Data, Change Chart Type)
9. Chart Styles
10. Axis Titles
11. Data Labels
1. Creating Bar, Line and Pie Charts
2. Bike Sales Activity
3. AutoSum Activity
4. NFL Spreadsheet
5. Halloween Activity
6. Thanksgiving Activity
• This lesson contains information about spreadsheets, activities and marking schemes.
#4. MICROSOFT PUBLISHER
Microsoft Publisher is a desktop publishing application
• Create a variety of business documents including brochures, newsletters, postcards and business cards
• Deliver high-quality results without having graphic design experience
• Prebuilt building blocks of content and professional-looking effects for text, shapes and pictures
1. Font (Bold, Underline, italics, Color, Size, Style)
2. Shapes (Insert, Re-order, Fill, Outline, Transparency)
3. Pictures (Insert Online Pictures, Format Picture Style, Crop, Recolor, Brightness and Contrast)
4. Text Box (Insert, Format)
5. Borders and Accents
6. Calendar and Page Parts
7. Table (Rows, Columns, Color Scheme, Line Width and Color)
8. Page Design (Background Color, Built-in Color Schemes, Margins, Page Orientation, Page Size)
9. Mailings (Mail Merge)
10. Review (Check Spelling, Thesaurus)
11. View (Zoom into and out of Document)
Publisher is different than Microsoft Word in that the emphasis is placed on page layout and design rather than text composition. This lesson reveals and explains the main features located under the menu bar. It includes instructions along with screenshots and text bubbles to demonstrate how easy it is to create high-quality documents using Microsoft Publisher.
1. Brochure (2 Different Projects)
2. Business Cards
3. Events Poster
4. Cereal Box
You will also receive a lesson plan with this resource (PDF and editable PowerPoint copy)
#5. MICROSOFT FORMS
Microsoft recently released Microsoft Forms!
• Create surveys, quizzes, and polls
• Easily see results as they come in
• Invite others to respond to your Form or Quiz using any web browser, even on mobile devices
• As results are submitted, you can use built-in analytics to evaluate responses
• Form data, such as quiz results, can be easily exported to Excel for additional analysis or grading.
This guide utilizes screenshots and step-by-step instructions to show you how to use the new Microsoft Forms!
• Insert Icons in Google Slides and Google Docs!
• Browse 1800+ free icons from Font Awesome & Google Material Design directly in Google Slides
• You can choose any color you want and the icons are imported in your Slides
• A very simple way to choose the perfect icons to illustrate your presentation
• Once you selected an icon and added it in your slide, right-click and select “Format options” to drop a shadow, add a reflection and much more
• TeachwithTech regularly updates products with new activities, screenshots, instructions and video/article links
• Recent updates include many of our Google Drive products, ClassDojo, WeVideo, Computer Crime, and many of our Bundles!
• Download these Free Updates under your “my purchases” tab
• This notice will appear if there is an update…
Newly Revised, Re-Download
• Simply download the product files again to get the update
• Thank you for your purchases and remember to check for updates before using a TeachwithTech resource
• The simple way to build an amazing classroom community
• Used in 90% K-8 schools in US | Always free for teachers
• ClassDojo connects teachers with students and parents to build amazing classroom communities
• Students can showcase and share their learning by adding photos and videos to their own portfolios
• Get parents engaged by sharing photos and videos of wonderful classroom moments
• Instantly share photos, videos, and announcements on Class Story, or privately message with any parent
• Any classroom, any device – 100% free
UPDATE: This guide has been completely redesigned in 2018 to show you the current ClassDojo dashboard and features! It includes easy to follow step-by-step instructions and screenshots to show you how to use ClassDojo.
1. Sign-up / Log-in
2. ClassDojo Dashboard
3. Adding Photos
4. Setting Up a Class
5. Load Students or Importing Class Lists (Word & Excel)
6. Inviting Students & Parents
7. Take Home Printable Invites
8. Dashboard 3 Main Tabs (Classroom, Stories & Messages)
9. Account Settings
10. Class Story Cards
11. Communicating with Parents & Private Messages
12. Share What’s Happening in Your Class