This lesson and guide shows teachers and students how to create “Choose Your Own Adventure” books in Google Slides
• These stories can be interesting, fun and challenging for students
• Students will need to plan out their stories because of the somewhat complex nature of “choose their own adventure” stories
• Use the following planning slides in this resource to help students prepare. They can be shown on a projector, shared through Google Classroom or photocopied.
• These stories can also be created in Groups. Each member of the group could be responsible to write one adventure. All members could work on the story at the same time using Google Slides.
• After they are finished preparing, use the instructions in this resource to show students how they will create their stories in Google Slides
Using Google Slides…
• This lesson will show you how to add links in Google Slides to create your stories
• Readers of your book will click on the links to be taken on different adventures
• The links will take your reader to a different slide in your Google Slide story