Kahoot is an online student response system game. Students really enjoy using it. Create quizzes, discussions and surveys to use in your classes. Kahoot recently updated their website with a new interface for creating new Kahoots and questions…
• Kahoot is a game-based classroom response system
• Create and play quizzes, discussions and surveys using any device with a web browser
• Motivate participation through game-based learning and rewards in a social setting
Click on the image below to download this free resource…
Students Love Kahoot!
• I know students love this game from the feedback I receive from other teachers and from my own experience with using Kahoot.
• Students ask me, “Can we please play Kahoot?” For every game there is always lots of laughter and students are very engaged.
• At the end of the 2014/15 school year, I gave students a day to complete missing assignments. There were several students who were finished all of their work. These students got together and set-up their own game of Kahoot. I did not suggest it, they just really wanted to play. This was more evidence for me that students love this interactive tool.
• You can create your own quizzes in Kahoot to assess student understanding and/or review material before a test. The following lesson will show you how to do it…
• This resource contains links to 10 just-for-fun Kahoots that my students have enjoyed playing
• Use these games to get to know your students at the beginning of the semester or for having fun for a few minutes at the end of the day
1. Go to www.getkahoot.com and sign up
2. Copy/Paste one of the links in this presentation into your browser
3. Students will go to www.kahoot.it and log in with a username and the game pin
It is that simple! You can be playing Kahoot with your students in just a few minutes.
Click on the link below to download this free resource…