• Students and teachers can have immediate and profound conversations on assignments with text, voice, and video annotation tools.
• Kami is your digital pen and paper where you and your students can learn, create, and collaborate.
• It is the #1 Online PDF Viewer with over 3.5 million users.
• 12,000 American K-12 schools use Kami to collaborate on PDF files.
• Kami now integrates with Google Drive and Classroom.
• Students can use this app to respond to questions from assignments that are in PDF format.
• Teachers can use this app to annotate work submitted through Google
Classroom in order to leave feedback for students.