• Use this Word Search to introduce students to Google Drive or to supplement a Google Drive activity/investigation
• There are 2 versions of this Google Drive Word Search…
1. An easier 10 x 10 Grid Search
2. A more challenging 15 x 15 Grid Search
• Depending on the age and abilities of your students, you have a choice between these two options.
Click on the link below to download this free lesson…
Google Drive Word Search
Google recently announced a series of updates and add-ons to Google Drive. Here is a list I compiled of some of the changes…
- Edit Files Offline
- Edit and Share Microsoft Office Files – Without using Microsoft Office
- New Activity Stream
- Add-ons (including EasyBib Bibliography Creator)
- New Google Sheets
- Edit images right in Google Drive or Drawings
Here are a few add-ons that you may be interested in exploring…
Kaizena is a fast and simple way to add voice comments, text comments and resource links to student work.
WeVideo allows you to easily create and share videos and short animationsright in Google Drive.
MindMeister – Create mind maps
EasyBib – This Bibliography Creator helps you cite books, journals, and websites in MLA, APA, and Chicago style.