• This lesson explains how to Create, Edit, Copy, Paste and Delete Folders. It utilizes screen shots and instruction bubbles to clearly show how to do each step. I created this lesson because I am amazed at how many students I teach are not able to perform these relatively simple steps at the beginning of the school year. Saving into folders helps organize files so that they can quickly be retrieved at a later date.
Click on the link below to download this free lesson…
• Web creation made simple
• No coding
• FREE, Drag-and-drop website development platform with HTML5 capabilities
This lesson includes screen shots, instructions, topic ideas, student exemplar and a rubric to enable students to create websites using wix.com
Click on the image below to view this lesson…
• Edit this site
• How the editor works
• Help Center
• Pages (Adding a Page, Settings and SEO)
• Design (Fonts, Background, Colors)
• Add (Text, Titles, Images, Media, Shapes, Slideshows and Buttons)
• Website Topic Ideas
Use Wix in just about any classroom or course of instruction. Website development could be incorporated into a variety of courses to demonstrate knowledge of course content. Teachers may also wish to use Wix to create a school website for their classes or departments.